Kale and Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbs Benecol® Buttery Spread
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 1 Tbs fresh Garlic, crushed (about 3 cloves)
- 1 cup Sweet Potato, diced
- 2 cup Kale, coarsely chopped
- 4 Eggs, whisked
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbs Low Fat Sour Cream
- In a medium non stick pan, melt the Benecol® over medium heat and add the diced onion. Sautee 3 minutes or until onions are translucent and then add the garlic, sweet potatoes and kale.
- Sautee 2 minutes, until garlic becomes fragrant. Then add ¼ cup of water and loosely cover with a lid and simmer on medium low heat for 5 minutes until potatoes soften and kale becomes tender.
- Remove the lid and add whisked eggs, stirring gently until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Finish with salt and pepper and a small spoonful of low fat sour cream.