6-Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields: 3 Dozen Cookies
Total Time: 17 minutes
- ½ cup Benecol® Original
- 1 cup dark Brown Sugar
- 1 egg, large
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
*If available, 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract adds delicious flavor!
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the Benecol® with the dark brown sugar using a hand held mixer, or by hand! Add the egg and continue to mix for another 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix on low for 15 seconds.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place 1 tablespoon size scoops of dough on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of skim milk!