Deconstructed Apple Pie
Yields: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups apples, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Benecol® Original Spread
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. honey
1. Cook 2 cups sliced apples in a medium pot on low heat with ¼ cup water for 20 minutes. Apples should resemble chunky sauce. Remove from heat.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon Benecol® and carefully stir into apple mixture.
3. Sprinkle apple mixture with cinnamon and nutmeg and stir.
4. Serve and drizzle with honey.