Sweet Potato Chips
Yields: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons Benecol® Original Spread
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice thinly.
- Melt Benecol®; mix with brown sugar and salt.
- Pour mixture in the center of a foil-lined cookie sheet with a lip. Dip each side of the sweet potato slices in the sauce and spread them evenly over the cookie sheet.
- Bake each side 10-15 minutes at 375° F, until brown. Can be served warm or at room temperature.