Makes: 8 Servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup BENECOL® Regular Spread
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Lightly oil or spray a baking pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- MIX together flour and baking powder. Add BENECOL® Regular Spread and mix until just blended and crumbly.
- MIX together buttermilk and egg substitute. Pour into flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- PLACE dough on a lightly floured work surface. Pat dough into a 4-inch by 8-inch rectangle. Cut into 8 squares. Shape squares into circles, if desired. Place on prepared pan.
- BAKE in preheated oven 15-17 minutes.