Tuna Apple Lettuce Wrap
Yields: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Benecol® Regular or Light Spread
- 4 ounces (1 can) albacore tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup diced granny smith apples
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. cracked pepper
- 2 green leaf lettuce, large whole leaves
1. Mix the light mayonnaise and Dijon with the Benecol® in a medium bowl. Stir in tuna, diced apples, and celery. Finish with lemon juice and cracked pepper.
2. Roll half the salad mixture into each of the lettuce leaves.